DICE on paljastanut hitusen uutta tietoa tulevasta Battlefield 5 -pelistään.
Tällä kertaa paljastuksen kohteena ovat pelin julkaisun aikana saatavilla olevat aseet ja ajoneuvot. Aseita löytyy peräti kolmisenkymmentä ja sivuaseita seitsemän.
Tässä englanninkielinen lista aseista:
- M1907 SF – Similar to the M1 carbine, only heavier and more powerful.
- StG 44 –High rate of fire with good accuracy and stopping power.
- Sturmgewehr 1-5 – Selective-fire variant of the Gewehr 1-5 semi-automatic rifle.
- Gewehr 43 – A very Sturdy weapon.
- Gewehr 1-5 – Uses the same detachable magazine as the StG 44.
- M1A1 Carbine – Very fast firing, but with a rather weak bullet. Best used within 50 meters.
- Selbstlader 1916 – Was more popular with the German air force than its army. Only 1,000 were ever made.
- Turner SMLE – Fires faster than the Gewehr 43 but has a weaker bullet at range.
- Gewehr M95/30 – Heavily used by the Austro-Hungarian Army.
- Kar98k – Most common bolt-action rifle used by the German army.
- Krag-Jorgensen – Featured an integral magazine which loaded from the side rather than the top.
- Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk l – Very fast firing sniper rifle, but the bullet is “significantly slower” than the Kar98k. Best for medium range.
- Model 8 – Was never formally adopted by the US Army.
- RSC – Made with re-purposed parts from the Lebel rifle.
- ZH-29 – Can kill with only two hits.
- EMP – Was very popular across Europe and Asia during the war.
- MP40 – Dubbed the “Schmeisser” despite not being designed by Hugo Schmeisser.
- MP28 – Successor of the MP18 with a straight magazine.
- MP34 –Based on the older MP18.
- M1928A1 – The “Tommy Gun” is accurate features a high rate of fire.
- STEN – Easier to control twin of the MP40.
- Suomi KP/-31 – Very hard to control, this fast firing weapon starts off a bit weak, but benefits more from progression.
Light Machine Guns
- Bren Gun – Based on a Czechoslovak design, it features a top-mounted box magazine.
- FG-42 – Very fast firing with a small magazine. Highest damage output weapon on the support kit.
- KE7 – Medium rate of fire.
- Lewis Gun – Used by the British as an anti-aircraft gun. Features a top-mounted pan magazine.
- MG 34 – A portable, air-cooled machine gun with a high rate of fire. Later supplanted by the MG42.
- MG 42 – Reliable, easy to use, and has an extreme rate of fire.
- M30 Drilling – A triple barrel combination gun with plenty of flexible use. Can be used as a double barrel shotgun in close quarters, or change fire mode to the rifle barrel for medium range shots.
- 12g Automatic – Served in both world wars.
Battlefield 5 -toissijaiset aseet
- FP-45 Liberator – Never intended for military use, this single-shot .45 was an insurgency weapon the allies mass-dropped behind enemy lines to resistance fighters.
- M1911 – This single-action, magazine-fed, semi-automatic, Browning .45 was a standard-issue sidearm for the US Armed Forces.
- Mk VI Revolver – While DICE didn’t provide information on this sidearm, the large .455 Webley revolvers were used by the British army. This particular model was retired in 1947.
- P08 Pistol – The Model 1908 or P08 has a strong association with Nazi Germany.
- P38 Pistol– A 9mm semi-automatic, the Walther P38 was a service pistol of the Wehrmacht, and built as a replacement for the more expensive Luger P08.
- Repetierpistole M1912– A machine pistol version of the Steyr M1912. The Repetierpistole M1912/P16 uses a 16 round fixed magazine loaded via eight round stripper clips. High rate of fire. Only 960 were ever made.
- Ruby – Self-loading, .32 pistol modeled after the Browning M190 with a detachable box magazine supporting nine rounds.
Battlefield 5 -lähitaisteluaseet
- British Army Jack Knife
- Cricket Bat
- Scout Knife
- Solveig Knife
Battlefield 5 -lelut
As always, gadgets are useful items which span everything from ammo crates to Tellermines. Gadgets can rack up tons of points and help win a team match. There will be 16 available when Battlefield 5 is released.
- Ammunition Crate
- Ammunition Pouch
- Flare Gun
- Grenade Rifle
- M49 Spotting Scope
- Medical Crate
- Medical Pouch
- Panzerfaust 100
- S 35 Bouncing Betty
- SMLE Smoke Grenade Launcher
- Sniper Decoy
- Spawn Beacon
- Sticky Dynamite
Battlefield 5 -taustatuki
- Churchill Crocodile
- JB-2 Rocket
- Sd. Kfz 251 Pakwagen
- Supply Canister Drop
- T48 GMC 6 pdr AT Half-track
- V-1 Rocket
Battlefield 5 -kiinteät ja ajoneuvoaseet
- FlaK 38
- MG34 Tripod
- PaK 40
- QF 6 pdr
- Vickers HMG Tripod
Battlefield 5 -ajoneuvot
In Battlefield 5, 24 World War 2 vehicles will be at players’ disposable. Vehicles include authentic tanks, halftracks, fighters, bombers, and other era-appropriate machines.
- Churchill Gun Carrier
- Churchill Mk VII
- Flakpanzer IV
- Panzer 38(t)
- Panzer IV
- Staghound T17E1
- Tiger I
- Valentine AA Mk I
- Valentine Mk VIII
- M3 Halftrack
- Sd. Kfz 251 Halftrack
- Universal Carrier
- Bf 109 G-2
- Bf 109 G-6
- Blenheim Mk IF
- Blenheim MkI
- Ju 87 Stuka B-1
- Ju 87 Stuka B-2
- Ju 88A
- Mosquito F Mk II
- Spitfire Mk VA
- Spitfire Mk VB